Garmin Express Error Installing the Content or Unable to Activate Your Purchase of Downloadable Content Maps. Follow some steps to resolve this error.
Set The Correct Date And Time On Your System to Resolve Garmin Express Error
- First and foremost, press the Windows key from your keyboard.
- Thereafter, you need to type “Date and Time” in the search bar and select it from the given list.
- As a result, a dialogue box will appear on your screen. Then, select “Date and Time” from the top. Here, you need to check the settings properly.
- In case, if the settings are incorrect, you should click on the “Change Date and Time” tab.
- Now, make the required changes and click on the “Ok” button. You will get this button at the bottom of the page.
- This completes the procedure to set the correct date and time, time zone settings.
- First and foremost, you should click on the “Apple” menu.
- Thereafter, you need to select “System Preferences” from the list.
- After that, a dialogue box will appear on your screen. Here, you need to click on the “Date And Time” icon.
- Subsequently, click on the Lock icon which is located at the bottom to make the necessary changes. Then, you need to enter the Mac Username and Password in the respective fields. Click on the “Unlock” button.
- Now, you need to select “Date and Time” from the top and select the correct date and time.
- Afterwards, click on the Save button.
- Similarly, you need to select Time Zone and after making changes, click on the “Ok” button.
Ensure That The Device Has Enough Space On The Disk
- First of all, you need to press the Windows and E key altogether from your keyboard.
- Thereafter, in the Computer section which is located in the left side corner, right-click on the “Local Disk”.
- After that, select the “Properties” option from the extended list.
- As a result, it will show you how much free space is there on Windows PC.
- First and foremost, you need to click on the “Apple” icon from the menu bar.
- Thereafter, click on the “About This Mac” from the given list of options.
- Then, a pop-up box will appear on your screen, click on the “More Info” tab.
- In the next window, you need to select the “Storage” tab from the top.
- As a result, you can see how much disk space is available on your Mac PC.
Verify Your Internet Connection
While activating your Garmin Express purchased maps, ensure that you are using a high-speed internet connection. Moreover, it is recommended to use a secure private connection rather than public or free Wi-Fi connections. So, in order to get a high internet speed, follow the below-given steps to reset your internet connection.
- Firstly, turn off your Modem by pressing its On/Off button.
- Moreover, you need to plug out the modem cable from the electrical outlet.
- Now, you have to wait for 15-20 seconds.
- Finally, power on your modem and enable the internet connection settings on your system.
If still, you are facing this Garmin Express error, then you need to restart your device. Therefore, it will help you in resolving this error completely.
Hence, this completes the troubleshooting steps in order to fix this Garmin Express error.